Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random song starts playing if idle too long.

Random song starts playing if idle too long.

So on windows 10, premium plan.

Sometimes if nothing is playing on spotify, just sitting idle, songs start out of nowhere. Weird stuff that has almost no listens, Today an artist called Baczek started playing, then one called Wyspa, then one called Gdy zasne. Happened last week as well, so I logged into my spotify account and signed out everywhere. It's still happening, so I changed my password, and logged out of everywhere again. Still happening. When it happens, I think it's happening through the web player because spotify shows that as an availible device. any solutions?

1 Reply

Hey @NNNrrr11122.

Thanks for getting in touch. No worries, we'll help you to keep your account secure.

If you have your Facebook profile connected to your Spotify account, it's recommended to change both your Spotify password and your Facebook password, before you log out everywhere. Also make sure to log out everywhere both on your Spotify account page, and your Facebook profile.

If you are still noticing strange activities on your Spotify account, be sure to take a look at this article we wrote where we help you to secure your account.

Alright let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help.

Hope this will help you. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts