Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random stuff happening + not so happy with this app

Solved!

Random stuff happening + not so happy with this app

Plan

Freemium (1 month trial)

Country

Spain

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 // (PC)

Operating System

9 PKQ1 (Android)

My Question or Issue

Hi.
I'd like to know why Spotify sometimes keeps changing between songs, and not only that, it creates playlists as if was i the one who made them and it plays them, without any kind of input from me. Also i'd like to know if i can disable that annoying playlist maker that injects his own playlists, im quite tired and angry, because it's always wrong,  i hate bad bunny and all reggaeton, and this... thing keeps trying to make me listen to it... Im on my Trial now but if this is going to be like this, i'll revert to my old mp3

EDIT: Also, trying to post this very msg, i always get some random error, wth guys?? are you trying to persuade people from posting using annoyances? So nice, when the free trial ends i'll look for another music plataform, even if it's youtube, i preffer a more expensive internet bill than paying 10€/month for something that i dislike.

EDIT 2: Now the playlists are starting to hide, making themselves private playlists.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @A_GKV,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. It sounds like someone may have gained access to your account. Please see this page and follow the steps there to regain control over your account. You can follow the steps here to restore your deleted playlists.

Best,

Dani

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I've also just checked and looks like there was someone with an iPhone logged in my account?! I've never had an iphone and never will, so what the actual F?
Im moving from annoyed to quite **bleep** off

UPDATE:

It kept adding various playlists and now all i've made are gone. The actual one is still playing, but not showing up anymore, none of them, only the one with "songs i liked" not a trace of my Drum and Bass or Metal ones. what the F, guys?

Marked as solution

Hi @A_GKV,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. It sounds like someone may have gained access to your account. Please see this page and follow the steps there to regain control over your account. You can follow the steps here to restore your deleted playlists.

Best,

Dani

For whatever reason, seems like you were right! There were indeed 2 iPhones attached to my account, and now i wonder how could that happen. But hey, i solved it, reseted the password, and i hope won't happen again. Was a headache trough the week, tho, and i still don't know if i will get premium / family plan =/

But thanks a lot Dani!
Best regards, A_GKV

Hi @A_GKV,

I'm sorry that you had to deal with that this week, I know it is very frustrating as I've had it happen to myself in the past as well. If you don't go with the family plan, I hope that you find something else that works for your family.  

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Best,

Dani

Suggested posts