Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommendation - To allow us to permanently remove lists from Home Recommendation

Recommendation - To allow us to permanently remove lists from Home Recommendation

Plan - paying

Country - Canada

Platform Device - every single one.

For some some strange reason, just because I live in Canada my recommended Home shows French playlists - how do we get rid this? Or better question - how do we get rid of stuff I never ever want to see?

I never want to see (there should be way to toggle English Canadian vesus French Canadian playlists):

• En voiture Rock
  • Metroboulot
  • Donne-toe

... and for that matter (probably more work by Spotify who doesn't do anything to improve the apps):

• Country Drive

And yes I see many - so tomorrow or tonight there could be some Achy Breaky Crazy playlist too that I have no interest in. And I get 100% - you never know - there is a list that provides some curiosity and I click it and enjoy it - absolutely! But not in any of my lifetimes will I ever want to hear Francophone music or Country (except maybe Kacey Musgraves).

For giggles I should point my VPN to Quebec City - probably, thanks to the language police, there will be no English anywhere. Well I live outside of Quebec and don't want to see anything French.

one.PNGtwo.PNG

0 Replies

Suggested posts