Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommended songs based on playlist missing?

Recommended songs based on playlist missing?

Plan

Premium

Country

New Zealand

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

As of a few days ago, there used to be a feature where within a playlist Spotify would recommend you songs at the bottom based on the current songs in that playlist. But this has since been gone. I'm not sure if it's only me or if others are affected, but it was a very useful feature that I regularly use. Anyone know if this feature is permanently removed for good or is there a way I could get it displayed back?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @Marzipanties.

Just to confirm, is this happening to a specific playlist, or all the playlists you've created? Also, around how many songs do you have on the playlists affected by this.

In the meantime, try reinstalling the Spotify app to see if it helps.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi,

This is happening to all my playlist. I am aware of the high song count playlist not giving recommendations (which can be fixed by using the filter and prompting the recommendations to pop up), but now every single one of my playlist do not have any recommendations. The playlists average around 200 or so songs.

I've also reinstalled Spotify, which frankly was the first thing I did.

Thanks for the reply

No trouble at all!

Do you have access to a different device you could use to see if it behaves the same? Also, if you can use a different account to test it out it'd be great.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts