Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Resetting older version

Resetting older version

I wonder how I can reset my Spotify version to an older version.

I have seen that that is not recommended, but I don't care. I want an older version since the newest version is full of bad features that altogether make a bad experience.

Some examples I've found only today:

- I cannot move songs around in lists

- I cannot remove Recommended sections

- sometimes the que dosen't hold more than one song

-I accidentally push buttons that weren't there before, but the seem to have no proper use.

Since it's the latest version that is really bad, I don't want any tip to reload or re-download the latest version. I want to know how to reset a later version. They must be stored on my PC?

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

Hey @Urfbert

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

We're afraid it's not possible to download an older version of the app on the website. In this case, we'd recommend using the newest version available to avoid any mix-ups in the future.

We'd recommend posting your feedback here. The right folks are closely monitoring that feedback thread to see how real users feel about the changes. This is a process of making the desktop experience better, so user feedback will definitely be taken into consideration. We'd recommend posting exactly what you like and dislike to make things more clear.

Hope this clears things up. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts