Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Right click menu not scrollable

Right click menu not scrollable

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

laptop

Operating System

windows 10

My Question or Issue

Right click menu is not scrollable. For example the Add to playlist menu, I have a lot of playlists and I cant see all of them.

12 Replies

Hey @goatpimp

Help’s here!

Let us know the exact make and model of the device on which you experience the issue. This will help us have a closer look in order to advise you further.   

Also, make sure you provide us with the exact version of the Spotify app currently installed on your device. 

Looking forward to your reply. Enjoy your day! 

its a hp envy 17 or something similar with 1080 screen nvidia gpu no scaling set in windows.

I did some investigation, for some reason I can see scrollbar now, but the problem is still here. Particularly the problem only appears if I click on the currently playing song in the bottom left, the menu's bottom is outside of the screen area. If I right click on a song in a playlist I can see the whole menu.

I have attached a screenshot about the problem, the last playlist in the menu is outside of the screen.

Screenshot 2021-06-02 202922.jpg

In case this helps, I can confirm I've run into the same issue on my Surface Pro 7 when I'm trying to find a playlist inside a folder that includes a lot of playlists. @goatpimp's screenshot is exactly what I've experienced with the context menu not being positioned optimally, and so the last playlist gets cut off by the edge of the app.

Spotify Version: 1.1.60.672.g6ad9c215-a

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey folks!

Thanks for sending us this info. 

We’re aware of the behavior that you describe and the team in charge is currently looking into it. We recommend keeping an eye out for future updates to the app, but we're afraid we can't set a specific timeframe for when this will be fixed.

We'll be here if you have any other questions.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thanks @Eni

dinomightSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there @dinomight,

We're happy things got cleared up.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

If you have many playlists and the main window is not maximized, the list wont go past the border of the main window and some playlists wont be shown. See the attached screenshot where a playlist underneath "</3" isn't shown even when I'm fully scrolled down.

Skärmbild 2021-06-03 152848.png

Hey @bobinush,

Thanks for the post.

Could you let us know if this changes when you resize your Spotify app UI?

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The issue is still here, it's so stupid that it takes months to fix something like this

Just a reminder that 6 months later the issue is still there the exact same way. Also the worst thing, that my most used playlists are on the bottom of this brainiac menu......

Hi folks,

A small update on this, while we don't have definite a timeline or a fix for this as of yet, we've made sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant team so they can investigate further.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with.

Take care!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Still the same

Suggested posts