Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Same random songs interrupting playlists

Same random songs interrupting playlists

I've been having a weird issue the past 2 weeks. Recently, on desktop and iOS whenever a start listening to a playlist I have created or saved, the second song played is ALWAYS "November" by Tyler, the Creator, but it's not on any of my playlists, I have no music by Tyler, the Creator in any of my playlists, and I've never heard the song until it started randomly interrupting my playlists.

The weird part is that it is always the second song that plays, it is always "November", it shows up in the queue twice, it doesn't show up in the playlists themselves, and Spotify isn't showing any other connected devices. Also, autoplay is off, but even then it shouldn't interrupt as the second song. Also, I am a premium subscriber so I shouldn't be getting interrupts in my playlists.

Any ideas as to how I can get this to stop?

1 Reply

Hey @Jayjjj3

That's really odd!

Just for certainty, I suggest following the steps in this article. Make sure you use a unique strong password with mixed-case-numbers-symbols.

You can also try revoking access to the apps you no longer need or can't recognise. You can do it on your account.

The Lithium Community app is from this site and does no harm. You can always ask if you need more help on this. 🙂

Keep me posted!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts