United States

Device

Windows Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1803

OS Build: 17134.472

My Question or Issue

When I save a song to my library on my phone (Google Pixel 3 XL - Android 9), Spotify desktop doesn't show the songs I have added. I first tried logging out and back in again but this has no effect. I've reinstalled Spotify the last three times this has happened and this has fixed the issue every time, but this is getting old. Is this a common issue and if so, is there any known fix for this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was informed awhile ago that it could be an offline cache issue? The advice given was to go into your accounts pages And look for OFFLINE DEVICES? You need to remove the DEVICES that you're having issues with from this list! Then obviously when you log back in on this machine you will get a new offline cache to use! It should stop your syncing issues?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I just noticed that my Windows Spotify does not show any saved songs after october, even though I save them almost daily on Android. So I have this issue as well!

Hey again! Reading other people having this same issue and some were able to fix it, here's what I did and now my saved songs are synced again on desktop:

1. Log out from desktop Spotify app

2. Uninstall Spotify desktop app

3. Reboot

4. Install Spotify from www.spotify.com and log in

5. Saved songs from 2 months back showed up!

Hope this helps you and somebody else as well.

I've done this and while it works, I have to do it every time I add songs from my Android device.

Marked as solution

I was informed awhile ago that it could be an offline cache issue? The advice given was to go into your accounts pages And look for OFFLINE DEVICES? You need to remove the DEVICES that you're having issues with from this list! Then obviously when you log back in on this machine you will get a new offline cache to use! It should stop your syncing issues?

I actually tested both ways and the sync works now between Android and Windows. But I think I also did the suggestion below regarding cache.

Suggested posts