Search Bubble gone

Search Bubble gone

TheRockstar
Casual Listener

The search bubble for Spotify on desktop is gone on the app and I have bold text. I have to scroll all the way up and press the search button to find a song which is just a waste of time where I have to go off my whole playlist. I have reinstalled Spotify to try and fix the problem but there was no change to the app. If someone could tell me if this was an update or a way to fix it that would be a lot of help thanks!

Spotify missing search.JPG
3 Replies

Re: Search Bubble gone

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hey there @TheRockstar,

thanks for posting in the community !

The changes you're describing are due to the new update.

As you can see in the picture below the "Search Bar" was moved a bit to the right and the text is bloded.

ללא שם.jpg

Let me know if you have further questions =)

OneByBooRock Star 9
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

TheRockstar
Casual Listener

I've forgotten to check this post in awhile sorry but the bubble is completely gone for me it is'int on the right or anywhere I have to go all the way to the search tab to find a song. Also, a new problem has arrived today when playing some songs the picture of the album does not show at the bottom left of the app. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling Spotify and logging out then in but no change missingSpotify Album Photo missing.JPGMissing Album PhotoSpotify search bubble missing 1.JPG

Spotify search bubble missing 1.JPG

zarrell
Regular

Same for me, really **bleep** anoying!

I've always hated Spotifys insensitivity towards their user community, they just remove really useful and commonly used functions on a whim just to suit their own incentives.

SUGGESTED POSTS