Premium

Country

Romania

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro

My Question or Issue

After the new interface update, I noticed that when I search for a song within a playlist and play it, subsequent songs are only played from within those search results.

What I expect should happen: play the song, and continue on playing the other songs from within the same playlist.

Instead, when I search for a word within a playlist, I get a list of a few songs. Clicking play on the desired song plays it. However, even after clicking X on search, the next played song is still from within those search results. It doesn't matter if shuffle and/or repeat all are selected.

This means that every time I want to search for a song, after it finishes I have to make sure to play another song from within the playlist to resume play normally or I have to manually search for the current song and play it directly from the playlist for play to continue with the other songs from the playlist instead of only the search results which aren't even shown anymore.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @v1tesse,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We can confirm that this is expected. When you search for a song within a playlist and play it, the Queue is cleared and a Radio based on that playlist starts playing after the selected song ends.

However, we appreciate your feedback and invite you to share it on this thread, which is constantly being monitored by the right folks as it helps us improve the app and the overall experience.

In the meantime, a workaround for this would be that instead of playing the searched song, you just add it to the Queue to be played next so it doesn't interrupt the playlist.

We hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @v1tesse,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We can confirm that this is expected. When you search for a song within a playlist and play it, the Queue is cleared and a Radio based on that playlist starts playing after the selected song ends.

However, we appreciate your feedback and invite you to share it on this thread, which is constantly being monitored by the right folks as it helps us improve the app and the overall experience.

In the meantime, a workaround for this would be that instead of playing the searched song, you just add it to the Queue to be played next so it doesn't interrupt the playlist.

We hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts