Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Shortcuts hasn't updated in months.

Shortcuts hasn't updated in months.

So when i made my account months ago it got hacked shortly after. About a week of someone using my account without me realizing and my "shortcuts" section is entirely their music. I booted them from the account and changed my login info and expected it to change to my own music after awhile. That was months ago and its still white noise and and albums i don't care about. 

I've reinstalled, changed computer, none of the music I listen to is at all similar to it. It's just annoying that the things I want to listen to I have to scroll past shortcuts and podcasts I also have never listen to.

1 Reply

Hi @Starbitsoda

Welcome to the Community!

We understand where you're coming from and we'll do our best to help you out.

No worries, in this case we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify answer and following the steps you can find there. This will ensure that your account is secure and that you don't experience any of these interruptions. 

On another note, could you let us know if your shortcuts haven't updated at all since you had the issue you mentioned?

They should be updating constantly as long as you use the app frequently. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts