1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a

My Question or Issue

Currently in my 'Made for' section on my homepage I see

Daily Mix 1

Daily Mix 2

Daily Mix 3

Daily Mix 6

Daily Wellness

And there seems to be no way of accessing Mix 4 or 5, or my Monday 'Discover Weekly' / Friday 'Release Radar', or any of the other personalized lists Spotify generates. These account for a lot of my Spotify listening time, so if they are no longer available I don't know why I'm even bothering paying.

As seen in the image attached, the 'Throwback' section below has a link to 'See all', why not the 'Made for you' section?

madefor.JPG
4 Replies

Re: Show all 'Made for you' Playlists

Noguri
Roadie

It is strange. I have looked at It and It shows everything to me. It is maybe problem of Your account.

CarlosE

Hi there @N_M_N,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Even when not all Made for You playlists are shown in the Home page, you should still see the option See All. In this case, try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in.

If that doesn't do the trick, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

N_M_N
Casual Listener

Huh, look what happens when you squash the Spotify app window as thin as it will go - you have something wonky in your 'responsive scaling' code. This will do as a workaround for now, but please put it on the 'to fix' list.

spot2.JPG

CarlosE

Hey @N_M_N,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We're glad to know that it was sorted out and thanks for letting us know about that. Some options or info may appear/disappear depending on the app window size. However, we'll make sure to forward it to the right folks to be looked into.

If you need a hand with anything else, give us a shout.

Have a good one!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS