Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

Been having issues with the shuffle not being available on certain playlists (like my daily mix). I used to use the shuffle all the time and suddenly now i'm not able to shuffle my daily mixes and the majority of playlists. Have re-installed on both phone and desktop, no change. HELP!

4 Replies

Hey @windowsyls, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

Since reinstalling the device didn't help, could you try removing your offline devices here? Also, please feel free to send me a screenshot of any error messages being shown and let me know the device where the issue is occuring.

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I only use custom playlists but I agree you should have the option, simply there are too many updates too often! I long to go back to the build (which?) where everything worked!

Hi Billy-J,

No error messages, the shuffle function just seems to disappear from its normal spot (and replaced with a thumbs down icon) or is greyed out (cannot click) when I create a song radio or listen to daily mix playlists. Quite frustrating.

@windowsyls,

Thanks for the response.

Could you let me know if you are using the free version or Premium? Also, could you let me know the device software version, and the app version + feel free to let me know what device you are currently using.

Keep me posted, I look forward to helping out 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts