Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some of features disappeard/stopped working

Some of features disappeard/stopped working

Plan

Free

Country

Poland

Device

WIndows Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Back in 2020 when I created my account there was an option on desktop app. This option allowed to link my phone to my desktop app. After I linked my phone I received few premiuim features like listening to any music on-demand, I could listen to any song, any time, how many times I wanted, I also got unlimited skips, the only thing that stayed were ads, I got ads every few songs, any other features that Premium has, I can't have them since I'm on Free plan. And that's what I had for 3 years now. Until today. I open my spotify app on my windows laptop. I still have unlimited skips from what I see, but listening on demand just disappeared. For example I go to my liked songs but what happens if first song ends is instead of playing next song it just plays some random song that isn't even in my liked songs playlist. The same thing appears with other playlists. It just plays random songs outside the playlist that I want to listen.

1 Reply

Hi there @ItzLiko,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

This could be happening due to a number of factors. Please check the following:

• Make sure your Play Queue is cleared before playing music. You can clear it by clicking the Queue button > Clear queue. This option should be available on Desktop and Mobile.
  • Make sure that Enhance is switched off. This button will appear on top of your playlist. If it's turned on (green) it will automatically add similar songs to your playlist.
  • Make sure Shuffle is turned off.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts