Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Lenovo laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have noticed lately that when I play an "auto-generated" playlist, such as song radio or artist radio, that the list keeps changing after I have started the playback of that list, whenever I just view other content, such as another of my playlists, an artist or album page etc. While it keeps playing the currently playing song, the list itself has changed almost completely. While the position of the currently playing song seems to remain constant, the songs before and after have changed. This can mean that the same songs that I have already listened to, show up again later in the list and would be played again. This is rather annoying, especially when you are looking forward to some of the songs further down the list, and are now gone.

1 Reply

Hey @LostLittleRobot,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We can confirm is expected the behavior you kindly described: radio can change while you listen to it. What you can do to avoid losing some of the songs that might populate is add the playlist to the queue just before you go to the radio. You just need to hit the three dot menu in the radio> add to the queue.

We'd like to add that another user had a similar request, so they posted this idea about it. Feel free to add your vote in the thumbs up icon and you can also subscribe to it in the three-dot menu, that way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this. Even though the status is set as Closed - Not Enough Votes, it doesn't mean the idea has been rejected.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts