NEXT STEP

Song suddenly playing or changes

Song suddenly playing or changes

Device

(Lenovo Ideapad 330)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hello, i wanna to ask if there is someone who have a same case or know whats going on and what to do.

When i'm playing some songs, in the middle or maybe a few second suddenly changes to another songs (the songs even not in the list or recomended song) and

it will always 'the same songs'

At first i thought there is someone who hacked my account because when i'm even didnt play any song or pause the song that i'm currently play, the song suddenly change too. So i choose to remove any offline devices that link to my account even change my password but it always keep happening.

There is something that i can do?

6 Replies

this business is getting out of hand. This is ridiculous, silly music sounds like the sounds of a 5-year-old pressing the piano keys, these stupid sounds suddenly start playing.

Hi there @TigerBlitz,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue. 

We'd recommend following the steps from this article to make sure that no one else has access to your account. If after you've taken these measures this continues, please send us a link/URI to the songs that star playing every time, as well as let us know if this is happening on all your devices.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello @Alex  
Thank you for your interest.
Now a different problem has occurred, the music suddenly stops and this problem occurs on both the application and the internet browser.

Hi @TigerBlitz

We understand where you're coming from and we'll do our best to help you out.

No worries, in this case we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify answer and following the steps you can find there. This will ensure that your account is secure and that you don't experience any of these interruptions. 

If you have any questions, just let us know.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi Eni,
First, "where you're coming from" I don't understand what you want to mean?

As in the articles you suggested to me, I changed my password so that even I won't remember it again. I logged out of the website, logged out of Discord, did not associate it with Facebook or similar social networks. Discord only. I think the same problem still persists.

Oh yeah, I can say that we are definitely using the same account as someone else. Because there are music on my list that I definitely can't listen to, and there are music that I definitely haven't listened to on my last played list.

Update : After changing my password, I used the option to "Signout everywhere"

on the website. The problem still persists.

Hi there @TigerBlitz,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In this case we'd recommend you reach out to our Support team here. They'll be able to take a look at your account and help you further.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts