Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs don't play on the Windows app

Songs don't play on the Windows app

Hi.

I downloaded the app for Windows and song's don't play. When I click play the song starts for less than one second (I don't hear anything) and then it stops and I see the message "it is not possible to play the content. if you downloaded it please import it".

How do I fix this?

Tx

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

This type of issue is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your device that may affect the proper behavior of the app. In this case, we'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article

If the issue persists, check in your app settings to see if you have the option "Enable hardware acceleration" turned on. If so, turn it off (and vice versa) to see if it makes any difference. This will give us a better look at the issue. 

Lastly, include in your next response the make, model, and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running, to continue investigating the case.

Hope this helps. We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hi, thanks, I already solved it, it was a problem with the audio interface.

Hey @user-removed,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

We're glad to know that everything is working fine now. We appreciate the time you took to share your solution. Hopefully, this tip about checking the audio interface will help other users too.

In case you need anything else, remember that we're just a post away.

Cheers!

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes, I had to disconnect the USB cable from the audio interface to the pc
and connect it again. Simple as that. Thank you.

Suggested posts