Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs not playing correctly

Solved!

Songs not playing correctly

I've just signed up to Premium and now my spotify is going crazy. It will play a few songs and then come up with one of several problems: 

1) It just says 'Can't play song' at the top

2) It says I should import the file if I have it on my computer 

3) It just skips through every song on the playlist and won't play any of them. 

I've tried logginig in and out, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify but nothing works. 

Please help!! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, @GeorgeSiddons!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Could you let us know what device, operating system and Spotify version you're using? Also, is this happening when you try to change your audio output (headphones to speakers)?

Last but no least, can you try to log in from your device using a different account and check if this is still happening?

Keep us posted.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, @GeorgeSiddons!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Could you let us know what device, operating system and Spotify version you're using? Also, is this happening when you try to change your audio output (headphones to speakers)?

Last but no least, can you try to log in from your device using a different account and check if this is still happening?

Keep us posted.  

It seems to have sorted itself out, I updated my computer and logged out of Spotify then logged back in and it seems to be working fine now. Thanks for your reply 🙂 

Great news, @GeorgeSiddons!

We're glad to hear it's working. Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need some extra help.

Have a nice week 🙂 

Suggested posts