Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sorry, there's nothing here

Sorry, there's nothing here

Windows Phone does not work Browse. Showing "Sorry, there's nothing here". Why is it?

It is a mistake or Windows phones will no longer Spotify?001.png

4 Replies

Hey @amixslv

I have this issue as well. I'd like to get to the bottom of this issue and I need some extra information on it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Please let me know the version of the app (under Your Music - the gear icon - About).

Could you also ask someone, a friend with a Spotify account to log into your device to see if they get the same message? A spare account of yours should be fine to use as well.

Let me know what happens! ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Lumia 950 and 640XL

Spotify app version: 5.2.4.0

I tried it with another account. Nothing changes.
In the case of the Browse link, the location of the address has not changed?
And the way the app for Windows Phone no longer supports is no longer available.

@amixslv

I asked around about this issue. Sadly, as the Spotify app for Windows Phone is in maintenance mode, not much can be done to fix this issue.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

There doesn't seem to be a good way to search for playlists on mobile, so I suggest to find and follow all the good playlists and users on the desktop app or the web player, they will then appear in the mobile app as well.

Have a good day ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have exactly the same issue, and get the same canned response from @spotifycares. I don't see why being in maintenance should have any bearing on this. It was working fine until about 10 days ago (I say "working" - it's pretty hit and miss as to whether you can get it to actually open). As far as I know there were no updates to the app, nor to W10M. It's pretty useless now esp. I cannot actually use it to any sensible level.

Suggested posts