Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sort by recently added missing now?

Sort by recently added missing now?

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

ASUS Desktop Computer (PC)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Maybe I'm just missing a really obvious feature, but I seem to no longer be able to sort by "recently added". I'm only able to sort by "date added" which gives me the songs from oldest to newest rather than the reverse. I'm still able to sort by recently added on the iPhone and iPad versions. This seems like a fairly basic sort category so I'm hoping I'm just missing where they've put it in the new update. Does anyone know how you can do this? The only solution I've seen so far is to "expand the window" but that doesn't seem to be working

Capture.PNG
5 Replies

Yes, I am having the same problem. I hope they solve this very very soon, because I would absolutely hate it if i have to rearrange all the songs by hand all the time

I cannot listen to the playlist from the end now. I can't use Spotify anymore because this doesn't work. How to get a refund for a subscription with recalculation?

they really need to fix this, i dont want to listen to the first songs added to a list.. i wanna listen to most recent, why did they change this?? it was fine and perfect before

I used this a lot too

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community and sharing your feelings on the new Desktop client.

We'd recommend adding your feedback to this Feedback thread. As the right teams are still collecting ideas on how to make the Desktop app better and more user friendly, this is the best place to post your comments.

Hope you find this info helpful 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts