Free

Country

UK

Device

PC 

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I just plugged in my UMC404HD audio interface to my speakers (BEHRINGER MS40s) - this is all connected via USB to my PC. Every other programme/website outputs stereo, except for Spotify. It even gave me an error at some stage "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I disabled 'Enable hardware acceleration' under Compatibility in advanced settings but still problems persist - either error described above or only left speaker output. Not a cable issue, tested everything.

24 Replies

This is the site I got the drivers from https://oemdrivers.com/sound-behringer-umc404hd-driver

While I was waiting for a response I decided to try the drivers from Behringer's website. I downloaded UMC-Driver_4-59-0 and now both channels work! This version also installed the UMC Control Panel. The issue appears resolved. Thanks imHarrison!

Hey @SwitchK

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We're happy to hear that this suggestion worked for you too! Now you can stream your favorite music again. 

@imHarrison, we hope you don't mind us marking your post as a solution to make it more visible to other users experiencing this.

If anything else comes up, you can always reach out to the Community.

Have a great day 🙂

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I found the soulution. None of the things I read here, so go straight to this:
1) Open the Spotify shortcut properties
2) Add the following text at the end of the target addres: --enable-audio-
3) EXAMPLE: graphC:\Users\HappyWindowsUser\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe --enable-audio-graph
4) Launch the app again and voilá! SOLVED.

Simple solution:

i went to the Manage Sound devices menu, then i disable the speakers and enable them back again and it worked.

Suggested posts