Spotidy community will not recognise the URI code even though it is valid

Solved!

Spotidy community will not recognise the URI code even though it is valid

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

I am trying to post a playlist onto the playlist exchange and I had succesfully inserted the spotify URI into the place where I need to, yet spotify doesn't acknowledge it. Any help?

I have attached a screenshot of what is happening below.

URI: spotify:playlist:5uoIewUgOclokcLDF1gbmO

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! I had a really similar issue yesterday, and what ended up working for me was using this format:

spotify:user:<your username here>:playlist:<playlist URI>

The playlist URI is the series of numbers and letters in what you sent in your message, and you can copy and paste your Username from your Account Overview. Hope this helps 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! I had a really similar issue yesterday, and what ended up working for me was using this format:

spotify:user:<your username here>:playlist:<playlist URI>

The playlist URI is the series of numbers and letters in what you sent in your message, and you can copy and paste your Username from your Account Overview. Hope this helps 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Hey @UnhappyPenguin 

Go to the Playlist Exchange, and click Start a Topic. Then in the Subject put the name of the playlist, and in the Body a good description of it.

Paste your Playlist URI (works better than the URL) in the space below, where it says Spotify Playlist link, and hit the Tab key in your keyboard to validate it (very important).

Finally, select at least one Tag, and post.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts