Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Desktop Won't Load Pages

Spotify Desktop Won't Load Pages

Plan

Premium

Device

Windows PC Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Just as the title says, just recently Spotify won't load some pages that aren't about me. As in it won't load my homepage, album pages, artist pages, my own profile or search results. It also doesn't know that I'm playing Spotify on my phone, if I open the Connect to a device tab, no device will show as if I'm not playing music at all even though I'm playing it on my phone. Although it will load my playlists, my liked songs. Weirdly enough, I still can download music to play offline, I just can't search the songs/artists/albums that I want to download. I have to put it on my playlist first via my phone and then I can download it.

I've already checked my internet, and it's working fine. I've checked Spotify on my phone as well and it's working fine, it's just the Spotify on my computer that's the problem.

3 Replies

Hey there @ミスと

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

We'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

If you've downloaded the app directly from our website, you could also try downloading it from the Microsoft Store and vice versa. 

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, I am also experiencing a similar problem. For me, whenever myself or others try to click on the "see all" button on my spotify profile, it wouldn't load and just show a blank page. I've already tried deleting and reinstalling as well as downloaded from the microsoft store. In addition, I checked and tried to see if I could press the "see all" button on my profile on the "web player". I believe that this is a problem with the "profile" only because everything else works fine. I also logged in and out multiple times and disconnected and reconnected my facebook account as well.

Long story short: whenever myself or others on their account try to click the "see all" button on my profile to see all my "followers", "followings", and "public playlists", it wouldn't load and pull up a blank page.

Hey @John-8

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Would you mind trying with a different internet connection to check if that makes any difference?

We'd also suggest that you try again from a different device. 

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts