Spotify Gives Error: The code execution can not proceed

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have installed Spotify after resetting my pc and now it gives "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." error. I have reinstalled it multiple times but I still get this error.

Untitled.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you so much, I resolved the solution a little bit differently. I am using Windows 10 Enterprise N edition. So reinstalling Media Future Pack solved my problem.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi there @serhatseval,

thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community !

As a first step, I would like you to try out the steps provided on this Spotify Answer on how to perform a clean reinstall.

A clean reinstall is a bit different than the usual ones and might just help solving the issue.

Waiting on hear how it went 🙂

Unfortunately same error 😞

Hi there @serhatseval,

thanks for reaching out !

Just making sure you've followed the clean reinstall and have installed the Microsoft version of the app ?

Furthermore If the issue persists I would recommend trying to install the app in Safe mode

Waiting on your update 🙂

Marked as solution

Thank you so much, I resolved the solution a little bit differently. I am using Windows 10 Enterprise N edition. So reinstalling Media Future Pack solved my problem.

Hi @serhatseval,

Thanks for the update.

I'm glad to hear it all works now.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Hello, i just had the same problem and tried performing a clean reinstall several times. I'm still getting the same error, not sure what else to do

Hey @Vaughn02,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you're getting this error, it's best to reach out to Microsoft Support since it's related to your Windows installation. Reinstalling Windows will probably fix the issue, but the support team might be able to offer a simpler solution.

Let us know if there's anything else,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts