Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Screen Blank

Spotify Screen Blank

I'm using Windows 10, uninstalled and installed for a few times. It still doesn't work.

Spotify-blank.png
6 Replies

Hey, @choimay -

You can first try out a clean reinstall of Spotify through here.

After that, please make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card- and turn off Hardware Acceleration in Spotify(Open Spotify, and disable View > Hardware Acceleration.). 

Tell me if it works ๐Ÿ™‚

Error.jpg

Hi,

I read this solution online and tried a couple a times. Also, I've turned
off the Hardware Acceleration.

I gave it a try again, and it's still not working.

However, i'm not sure how to check if my computer have the latest drivers
for the graphics card.

Kindly advise. thanks!

Hey, @choimay -

You can look out for driver updates on your graphics card through the following steps:

1. Open Windows Settings and go to System > Display Settings.
  2. Click 'Display adapter properties' below, and in properties click Adapter > Adapter type > Properties.
  3. Go to Driver, and click 'Update driver.' Windows will start looking for driver updates.

Also, this issue is being currently being looked into by Spotify! Check this out for more: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Windows-Desktop-App-Blank-Screen/idi-p/2044828/page/...

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

pojo.png

Hi team,

I've checked the driver and updated. (screenshot)

I restarted Spotify, enable and disable 'Hardware Acceleration'.

But the screen is still blank.

Update-driver.png

Hey, @choimay -

Sorry for the inconvenience; This issue is currently being looked into by the Spotify developers. You can try out troubleshooting Spotify as mentioned here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Windows-Desktop-App-Blank-Screen/idi-p/2044828/page/...

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi team, my spotify player is still not working ๐Ÿ˜ž 
any solution yet? I've tried the clean uninstall a few times but the screen is still blank. 

Suggested posts