Spotify Skin Gallery

Re: Spotify Skin Gallery

halpwr
Music Fan

Hi, it seems these skins are for 32 bit windows, is that correct? do you have something for 64 bit?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

@halpwr wrote:

Hi, it seems these skins are for 32 bit windows, is that correct? do you have something for 64 bit?

No, it works on both 32 and 64 bit. I've got Win 7 Prof. 64 bit and works just fine.

What lets you think that it only works for 32 bit?

MarcoRock Star 28
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

halpwr
Music Fan

Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm not sure, but it just seemed like the new skin was a lower resolution than the old skin. Just my thoughts. I'm also using new version 8.8.348, so the menu icons weren't mapped properly.

I tried making my own skin, but kind of gave up because I don't have photoshop and it seemed like a legnthy process with not much upside, just a "coolness" factor. Any ideas for me? Do you know if there's a new theme for my version?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

Well I do have skins for 0.8.8 version, you just need to scroll down a bit in the gallery. But you should notice that the white album/artist/search page can not be changed, because they are web-based now and no longer native UI elements.

However the icons should be the same, I didn't change those from my previous versions.

And yea, it's only changing colors - so the program stays the same - just the style changes. ;)

Although my light & brigh theme got +1 bigger font size too, so it's also better to read.

MarcoRock Star 28

halpwr
Music Fan

Thanks, I installed Light and Bright and it works. For some reason it's not as vivid as the original skin, like it just seems a bit blurry. I'm a stickler for design, but otherwise good work, and thanks!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

Could you maybe post a screenshot in fullsize to see if it looks any different than I know?

Would be great. :)

MarcoRock Star 28

halpwr
Music Fan

I took two screenshots, but how do I attach them to this thread? Can't seem to figure it out.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

Just click on the picture icon in reply and upload it from your pc. Then choose insert (fullscreen)

12321.JPG

MarcoRock Star 28

halpwr
Music Fan

Hi - Unfortunately I don't have that button!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

Argh, okay. Guess the forum moderator disabled uploading pictures for lower ranks in the last forum update... :(

Are you at any kind of upload service so you could post a link of it? Like imageshack? If not, it's okay. Would have been just interesting to see it in action.

MarcoRock Star 28
SUGGESTED POSTS