Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Won't Update

Solved!

Spotify Won't Update

Hi, I am trying to update my Spotify desktop app (Microsoft Store) for a month now because I really liked the new UI but here is the thing: I can't get the new update and so the new UI. I tried to uninstall Spotify and installed from Spotify website (not the Microsoft Store version), still didn't work. How can I update to new UI?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ardaaskin24 and @KaganUsta,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're gradually rolling out the new design over the coming weeks to all accounts. Make sure to keep an eye out for available updates to make use of it as soon as it's available to you. You can find out more useful info on the new design in this Spotify Answer. 

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

yeah i saw the new update from my friends and I really liked it but in my spotify its not like that please help!!!!!
Marked as solution

Hey @ardaaskin24 and @KaganUsta,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're gradually rolling out the new design over the coming weeks to all accounts. Make sure to keep an eye out for available updates to make use of it as soon as it's available to you. You can find out more useful info on the new design in this Spotify Answer. 

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts