Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify best coders of the year!!! Help plx

Spotify best coders of the year!!! Help plx

Hello. Every time I start my spotify, it ask me "it's already on your computer would you like to do it anyway" or similar. EVERY TIME i start my PC. On top of that, most of the time it's full of bugs and mostly when I play music it shows the song i played 1 hour ago, frozen progress bar of the song etc.

This is the reason I don't get premium, nor ever will. And I also tell everybody I know how stupid and buggy that program is since it changed to "webversion" or whatever. THe new interface made the coders screw up a really nice working application to an awful mess of code.

Pls explain this to me someone, is spotify aiming to go bankrupt? FOr now Ill stay with google products, since they don't have incompetent programmers like spotify obviously do have... this is pure cirticism and it is TRUE if you ask any person that's not ordinary ooga booga casual user. Us more advanced users note these things very easily.

Regards Linuz

2 Replies

I have this problem all the time. Have to close Spotify processes via the task manager and restart

Sometimes this happen to me; Spotify start and open fine, but as soon as I click the search tab bar it bugs out and restart, and install again. Lol.

Suggested posts