(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Spotify closes on its own without error message

the error occurs sporadically there is no information in the windows log events

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @DST1983,

Welcome to the Community! We're happy to help you with this 🙂

First off, let us know if you've already tried performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

In case you've downloaded the app directly from our website, you could also try downloading it from the Microsoft Store and vice versa. 

If the reinstall doesn't do the trick, we suggest you clean up your hosts file on your PC. Head to this article to find the steps, even if the topic is different the steps are the same. 

Hope this helps!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @DST1983,

Welcome to the Community! We're happy to help you with this 🙂

First off, let us know if you've already tried performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

In case you've downloaded the app directly from our website, you could also try downloading it from the Microsoft Store and vice versa. 

If the reinstall doesn't do the trick, we suggest you clean up your hosts file on your PC. Head to this article to find the steps, even if the topic is different the steps are the same. 

Hope this helps!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts