Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify desktop doesn't indicate current song in list while clicking playlist from account library

Solved!

Spotify desktop doesn't indicate current song in list while clicking playlist from account library

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Monster Tulpar T7

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, Spotify community

It is a very small issue but while discovering new playlists, such as double click new playlist which is saved my account, the player does indicate the current or next song with a green typed font. It starts if I click the song with the mouse.

what_we_expect.jpg
what_we_get.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @ahmetozer_org,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We can confirm that this is the expected behavior of the app when starting a playlist by double clicking the title. To have the currently playing song highlighted in green, we recommend opening the playlist and starting playing it from there, either selecting a song or just clicking on Play.

We appreciate your feedback on the matter and we'll make sure to forward it to the right folks.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @ahmetozer_org,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We can confirm that this is the expected behavior of the app when starting a playlist by double clicking the title. To have the currently playing song highlighted in green, we recommend opening the playlist and starting playing it from there, either selecting a song or just clicking on Play.

We appreciate your feedback on the matter and we'll make sure to forward it to the right folks.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts