My Question or Issue
When i try to find songs in my Spotify app... I can´t play them. It also don´t show me the title or de Picture of the Title. When i go in my safed songs, it´s loading like 5 minutes and then show me my songs.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I'd suggest checking your hosts file, that may cause the issue.
You'll need administrator rights. :)
1. open Notepad as an administrator (right-click - Open as Administrator)
2. go to File - Open and navigate to
3. Choose "All Files" instead of "Text Documents" next to the File Name box. You'll see a handful of files. Pick hosts and click on Open.
4. The file is opened. You will see a block of text with # in front of each line and might see entries like
0.0.0.0 website.com 127.0.0.1 website2.com
Check for any entries with spotify or fastly in the address. Examples may look like:
0.0.0.0 weblb-wg.gslb.spotify.com 0.0.0.0 prod.b.ssl.us-eu.fastlylb.net
(and any variations inbetween)
5. If you do find any, you can delete the line. You can also add a # in front of the line, that's 'commenting out'.
6. Save your changes. Restart Spotify.
You can also try removing all lines to see what happens.
If that didn't help, let me know what network are you on (home or corporate) and does the web player work for you.
Keep me updated. :)