Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify en Windows 10 no funciona

Spotify en Windows 10 no funciona

Hola equipo de Spotify, me dirijo al foro no por una falla en Spotify, si no en la aplicacion Spotify para Windows 10. La aplicacion abre muy lenta, aproximadamente 5 minutos para cargar todo el contenido y hoy al abrir el Spotify en la notebook me aparecio una ventana de Spotify is not responding y luego mi notebook se congelo y tuve que reiniciarla forzosamente. Queria pedir si pueden solucionar el problema con la empresa Microsoft o quitar la aplicacion Spotify para Windows 10 porque para pc esta inusable. Es excelente para Android o IOS, pero en Windows 10 esta inusable. Muchisimas gracias.

Sistema operativo

Windows 10

Mi pregunta o problema

Spotify en Windows 10 abre lento y congela la notebook

7 Replies

Me pasa lo mismo que a tí! 10 Euros al mes tirados a la basura!!!! Estaría bien que alguien de atención del cliente diera alguna indicación sobre qué hacer... Tengo suficiente RAM y espacio en el disco duro, además de procesadores de última generación, así que el problema no puede radicar en el hardware!

Hey there @mojobluebauer,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, since that's the official language of the Community!

Sometimes broken cache files might cause issue with the Desktop app. Have a look at this solution from @MattSuda and see if you can delete the Spotify cache folders on your computer.

After this download the installer from our website here.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again, if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

You can also check out this help article for more information:

https://support.spotify.com/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/

MattSudaSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Tengo el mismo problema!!!! Y no hay manera de que alguien de spotify de una solución

Hi there @mojobluebauer,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. We hope that you don't mind us replying in English. Let's take a closer look into this together.

To start with, can you confirm that you followed the steps that are provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your device, so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Let us know how it goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I haven’t followed the steps that are provided in this article because I’m afraid that I lose all my lists of favorites, etc. I asked via my account if I can get the download of my lists and the answer was it takes about one month… so I’m still waiting for the email with the download possibility!

In between can you please confirm, if I reinstall Spotify after erasing all files and cache in my computer running under windows 10, all my favorite lists will be lost or they will appears again?

Hi there @mojobluebauer,

Thank you for your reply.

We can confirm that you wont loose any of your playlists/liked songs. The only thing you need to do is to download them again so that you can listen to them offline if you'd like to.

Let us know how it goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts