Plan

Premium

Country

Device

desktop, samsung tablet, samsung S9

Operating System

Android, windows

My Question or Issue

I'm very frustrated with the lack of functioning on the spotify apps. It doesn't matter what device or OS I use. I set my playlist to play songs in order, with out shuffling, it still shuffles. I have a giant playlist, in an attempt to not hear the same songs all the time, but it hasn't helped. I hear the same 100 or so songs all the time. I've cleared my caches, cleared Data, uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing works. No matter what I do, I only hear the songs spotify wants me to hear, or so it seems. I've been a premium family member since 2018 (maybe 2017) the app used to work the way it said it did. 

I'm loosing my desire to continue to pay for a service that doesn't do what it says it will. I work hard for my money, I don't want to waste it on products that don't work.

1 Reply

Hey there @mistycroberts,

We're sorry to hear to hear that your experience hasn't been as expected. No worries, we're happy to help.

If your playlist is being shuffled when Shuffle mode is disabled, we recommend clearing your Play Queue. If the issue persists, can you make sure follow these specific steps for a clean reinstall? This is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any corrupted files that might be causing trouble.

If that doesn't help, try sorting your playlist differently and let us know if that makes any difference.

Lastly, we'd like to know if that happens with any playlist, including your Liked Songs, or only with one specific playlist.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts