Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps pausing songs by itself

Spotify keeps pausing songs by itself

Spotify keeps repeatedly pausing songs after 20-30 seconds later i start playing one this happens to me both on my Huawei P8 Lite Phone and my Desktop PC i am very frustrated by this because its really annoying. And yes i did log off from all devices and yes i login with facebook changed my facebook's password aswell tried everything it gets more and more annoying as i deal with it tbh...

9 Replies

So i dont know about you, but i use discord and it recently released the option to connect discord with your spotify account, and if you disconnect the account the problem stopped for me.  However, this only works if you have discord.

same issue lol and yep it must be a bug on discord's end, disconnecting my spotify from my discord fixed the issue. no listening sessions i guess until this is fixed 😞

Dude, you have no idea how much this helped me. You're an actual legend 

Woah, It is definitely Discord, just hooked it up yesterday or so and it started today, Guess discord needs some bug fixes too, oh well just a bit longer with using Bots like Rythm and Dyno 

Did you ever consider the option that it's intentional? 

Discord Has A Internal Built in that if your mic is detecting audio for 30 seconds it stops Spotify, and since there is currently no toggle switch the only solution is to disconnect it or disconnect your mic from discord or mute it, None of which I would like to do, So Yes its intentional but there is no intentional fix currently

It's because of legal issues when streaming spotify on discord. That's why it gets muted.

Yeah it worked for me aswell to disconnect from Discord, but only because it just kept pausing when I wasn't even talking to someone. I wasn't even using my mic and it still just pauset after 5-10 sek. 

Yea because it hears your spotify....

Suggested posts