Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not responding to media keys?!

Solved!

Spotify not responding to media keys?!

My Asus R453L notebook has Fn media buttons on the arrow keys, but spotify doesn't respond to them.

Neither does Itunes or Windows Media player

The Chrome solutions doesn't work, my chrome has no extensions and it still doesn't work.

Any tips or solutions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Had the same problem with my rapoo keyboard at first. If you're using the media keys for the first time, you have to check which program is lynced to them. In yours case it seems to be none. Go to the settings, should be an pre-installed programm, of your keyboard. There you should be able to make defauld settings for your media keys, wether iTunes or Spotify or Win Media Player.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Had the same problem with my rapoo keyboard at first. If you're using the media keys for the first time, you have to check which program is lynced to them. In yours case it seems to be none. Go to the settings, should be an pre-installed programm, of your keyboard. There you should be able to make defauld settings for your media keys, wether iTunes or Spotify or Win Media Player.

where do i do this tho?

not that good my notebook

Don't think there's such an option as what the previous person wrote.

Couldn't find a proper solution myself, but what seems to help is shutting down both Chrome and Spotify, then opening Spotify and Chrome, respectively.

Suggested posts