Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Windows 10 & iPhone 10

Operating System

Windows 10 IOs 14

My Question or Issue

recently my spotify on iphone would keep pausing immediatly after pushing the play button

after a while of this issue I soon noticed that if I quit the application on my PC then it would be fine on my iphone but the second I open the app on desktop again it starts pausing and it shows the song time at a different time on the desktop than what is on the iphone

I have already reinstalled the app and signed out all accounts with nothing working

this looks to be either

1. some sort of sync problem between apps

or 

2. Spotify is somehow restricting users from having the app logged in to multiple devices at once and allowing me to control my audio from either one

1 Reply

Hey there @SgtBBQChicken

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall on both devices, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind trying with a different internet connection to check if that makes any difference?

Additionally, we suggest that you check if the OS' of your devices have any pending updates. 

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts