Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify web player won't work!

Spotify web player won't work!

I am trying to listen to Spotify through the web player at open.spotify.com. I have an account, THAT I PAY FOR (student), and it refuses to work on the stupid desktop at my work. I can get it to work on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7). And every post I've looked up about why it won't play anything says to connect to the computer through my phone in the "Devices Available" section of the song that is playing. Cool, except my computer does not show up on that list. Just my phone and my boyfriend's phone (Samsung Galaxy S6). Can someone please help me?

My Spotify phone app is updated. My computer plays Youtube videos and other things with sound, so it's not the sound system. My computer is not on mute. Neither is Spotify. I have tried clearing cookies and cahes and browsing history. I have tried allowing all cookies when I open Spotify, even the dumb ad click ones. Nothing is working. What else can I try??

1 Reply

By the way, I have tried it on Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge. I tried to use "play.spotify.com" as someone in another post suggested, but it just takes me to open.spotify.com as if that website doesn't exist anymore. The computer is a Dell with Intel CORE i7 vPro, Windows 7.

Suggested posts