Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred songs disappearing - please help!

Starred songs disappearing - please help!

Hi! I just purchased spotify premium and made new account for it. Now i kind of have 2 accounts and when i connected the new one to the Facebook, Im losing all my starred songs.

So at the moment, every time i logout from spotify and log back in, all my starred songs are removed. Could this be cause of i have 2 accounts or something. Please help!

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

The best plan of action is to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to make sure everything is set up on a single account for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey, i just found some thread about disappeared starred tracks and found solution: I had to log into web player and star a track, when i logged in desktop spotify i had that starred track there and now when im logging out and back in, starred tracks are still there.

Suggested posts