Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Submitting ideas

Submitting ideas

I'm trying to find the place to submit a new idea for implementation to Spotify in the future, however, I can't find it and I've seen two people post the link to where to do so although I have no clue where the button is on the linked page to do it.

One of the people gave me the link on a post I did where I suggested an idea, I clicked on the link and as said previously I still have no clue where to post the suggestion! 

+, I would post the suggestions on this post although since this is not the correct area, I feel as though it would not get the attention necessary to make it worth it 😕🙂

Kind regards to anyone reading this 🙂

I'm on desktop also 🙂

3 Replies

Hi there!

The right place is  the Community Ideas Exchange.

Just click here to start a new idea.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Ran into a similar issue there's a big box on the main page that says "ideas" clicking that takes you to another page with "got an idea?" and with a nice little box "tell us the title of your idea". However for me this did not work at all and caused me to search for a solution which is a completely different page where ideas are submitted. As after inputting my idea I get a browser pop-up with "Oops... something went wrong there. Please try again." And trying again is completely broken as the webpages then frozen functionality wise. Reloading the page corrects this but then the process is repeated. I don't know if this was affected by my text input "A way to add all of an artist's music to a new playlist in chronological order." However after attempting to do this again to get all of the information I typed in "ffghfhj" or something similar and that worked. Meanwhile I'm still trying to submit an idea.

Hey @imark123440542,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Can you please try again using a different device (preferably a PC) and let us know if the issue persists? Also, please send us a couple of screenshots of how things look on your end.

Looking forward to your reply.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts