Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync Playlist order from Phone to Computer

Sync Playlist order from Phone to Computer

Plan

Premium

Country

Taiwan

Device

(iPhone 10, Asus)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I made my Spotify playlist on my phone. When I first opened the playlist on the computer it was in the same order as it is arranged in my phone version. 

On my computer I made the mistake of clicking to arrange the playlist by "title", then I wanted it to be back in the same way I have on my phone. So I clicked to arrange by "artist", then "album", then by "time"--all of this to try and get it back to the order it is on my phone. Anyways, after doing that I could not get the playlist to be arranged back to the custom order I have on my phone.

How can I get my playlist on my computer to be back in the same order as I have on my phone?

4 Replies

I think you should for example click on artist column to sort by artist and then click on artist column once again.

Thanks. I tried that but it is still not in the same custom order that I have on my phone app.  On the phone app there is the option to arrange the playlist according to the custom order I set.  However, I can't find that option on the computer software.

That is strange because if there’s no green arrow next to any column’s name in the desktop app then it should be sorted the same was as the custom sort in mobile app. 

Hey @Melton,

Thank you for your post. We're happy to help.

Just to confirm that you need to click on the category you are sorting by 3 times to have it go back to default. You can also try to log out > restart your device > log back in.

If that doesn't do the trick it would be good if you can provide us with a screenshot of what you see.

Keep us posted. We'll have an eye out for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts