Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The app keeps crushing

The app keeps crushing

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10

My Issue

The app crushes after couple seconds it starts running. It never goes beyond couple seconds. I tried clean reinstall but nothing changed, my system and all the drivers are up-to-date.

5 Replies

if it's gonna help here is my Process Monitor Report

Having the same problem, have been for months

I talked to Spotify support on Twitter, they couldn't fix the problem. Only fix I could find is reinstalling Windows.

I'm facing the same issue as well, my app will last for a minute and a half, then it'll just crash. I've tried uninstalling and re-downloading, and even selected "Run this program in compatibility mode" in the .exe properties, but it still crashes every single time.

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts.

Can you let us know how much free space you have on the device? You can find that information if you open File Explorer. Use the keyboard shortcut, Windows key + E or tap the folder icon in the taskbar. Tap or click 'This PC' from the left pane. The amount of free space on the hard disk will be shown under the Windows (C:) drive."

If you haven't performed a clean reinstall of the app we suggest that you do that. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this. 

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts