Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This web page and app suck!

This web page and app suck!

Spotify says my email is registered but I do not get any notifications and cannot reset my password!!!! The systems never sends me a password reset and I cannot get in. I wanted to buy the family package but after 2 days at this, I am looking for another service. There is absolutly no customer service. 

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

Some email providers have activated the spam filter by default sending the recovery email directly to the Spam folder. First, we'd recommend checking the spam folder to see if you have the password recovery email in there.

If not, try to reset your password again, but using an incognito/private window as they don't save cache that may affect the process.

Lastly, if you're still not receiving the email. it could be account-related. In this case, since we don't have access to users' accounts, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts