Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Thumbs up and down missing?

Thumbs up and down missing?

Has the Thumbs Up and Down icons and associated capability been removed from Spotify? I no longer have them for followed Radio playlists on both the Spotify Desktop program and the iOS app.

Edit: It appears if I create a new Radio playlist and am not following, the thumbs up and down icons are present so is this isolated to followed Radio playlists?

Premium user. Thanks.

9 Replies

What the hack is shappening here? Please give us back the thumb up/down buttons. The currently genereated "Radios" are not bringing up the music I want to here - and - without these buttons I have no influence to it. Typically Spotify again! You had have a great feature an taking it away. (For the lyrics I'm waiting for years now!)

Ignoring the paying users is not the best option, I guess.

"What the hack is shappening here? Please give us back the thumb up/down buttons. The currently genereated "Radios" are not bringing up the music I want to here - and - without these buttons I have no influence to it. Typically Spotify again! You had have a great feature an taking it away. (For the lyrics I'm waiting for years now!)

Ignoring the paying users is not the best option, I guess."

I concur.  Bring back the thumbs and lyrics features, please.

I agree, that was a feature I really liked about Spotify, and I don't see it on my radio playlists.  Please bring it back!

Today, my thumbs up and thumbs down buttons have suddenly disappeared on the stations I created. This, after I had them at my disposal for about a year. That is really annoying. If this persists I'm switching to Pandora Plus. 

Same here.  These have been missing from my radio stations for a couple of weeks, at least.  

This was a really useful feature.  It'd be great to have it back, please!

Same here. My thumbs up/down was removed about a couple weeks ago for my genre radios and now all I'm getting now is the same garbage songs on repeat. I'm honestly thinking about switching to Tidal or Pandora if this continues. 

Anyone get theirs back?  This is driving me crazy 

The thumbs up/down feature never came back. To me this means Spotify is falling down on the job. Leave. 

For real. I literally downloaded Tidal because of this. 

Get it together Spotify.

Suggested posts