Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Toolbar Thing is Stuck

Toolbar Thing is Stuck

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

This green bar isn't working.
I tried reinstalling, removing all the Spotify files but it doesn't help.

spotify.PNG
6 Replies

Hey @Bariss26,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

If you're still experiencing this issue, do you mind providing us with some more info about it?

Specifically, could you clarify what the green bar is that you're referring to, how it's behaving and how you expect it to behave when working normally?

In the meantime, you can try a clean reinstall of the app following the relevant steps for your device listed in this Spotify Answer. This can solve a lot of common issues that our users experience.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help.

What I mean by "green bar" can be seen and understood from the image i provided. As you can see in the image, even if I am in the middle of a music, that green think is always at beginning. I don't know what is it called. I tried reinstalling, removing every file about spotify from everywhere etc. it doesn't work.

bar.PNG

Hello @Bariss26,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and trying a clean reinstall.

It'd be great if you could let us know which Spotify version you're running, so that we can flag this with the right team. 

Keep us posted.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I think the spotify version is 1.1.27.472.gf6574b97 if I'm looking for the right thing.

Hello again @Bariss26,

OK, we can see you're on the latest version, so this shouldn't be an issue. Do you mind downloading some music for offline listening, to see if that makes a difference?

You could also try switching off Enable hardware acceleration under Comparability in your Settings.  

Thanks - Let us know how it goes.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

doesn't fix the issue
and i dont have premium so i cant download songs

Suggested posts