Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Top Artists and How to Sync with Bumble

Top Artists and How to Sync with Bumble

Hi, i've seen the dating app, Bumble has allowed Spotify to load in your top artists.  I have a free version of Spotify, and I'm using the desktop player.  I'm wondering how I can view what my top artists are and where I can edit them?  I've looked for hours and I cannot figure this out.

Thanks!

4 Replies

Welcome to the community, mpluk1985!

Top Artists are monitored and changed by Spotify itself based on what it observes in your listening habits. So, essentially, they cannot be edited. 🙂

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Hi and thank you for the quick response.  Is there a way for me to view what Spotify deems my top artists are within Spotify?  Because there are only two top artists that sync with my bumble and I feel like I listen to other things A LOT more then those two artists.

Yeah, I'm not too familiar with Bumble and cannot find a 'Top Artists Listened To' section. If it's really annoying you, I'd just disable it for now...

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

I just want to point out that the connectivity here is HORRIBLE! I'm a freaking tech and all that shows up in my spotify list on Bumble is one band I've never even heard of. The system is jacked up and needs a LOTS of work. Until this is corected they should call this an ALPHA....because it's not even Beta quality!

Suggested posts