Top Recommendations For You not updating

Highlighted

Top Recommendations For You not updating

Casual Listener

Hi there,

Seeing is anyone can help or is experiencing the same issue, for the past maybe 4 days but Top Recommendations has stopped updating? Any ideas?

16 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Top Recommendations For You not updating

At me the same problem, completely deleted, passed to the previous version, used the web version and absolutely zero effect.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Me too, I've tried a few different things. I am using the desktop app on a PC. So far I have:

1. Un installed and re installed the app

2. Signed out and the back in again

3. Signed out of mobile devices

Nothing seems to be working at the moment.

I can't complain too much, Spotify are providing a free service as I am not on Premium, but the recommendations part of it is so awesome I really miss it!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm experiencing the same issue.   I've delted ipad app and reinstalled, but not difference.  I've also tried to listen to a bunch of new (different) music, but the list didn't budge. 

Really hope that Spotify is working on it.  

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm getting the exact same issue for over a week now. I even thought I was the only one, as it took em a while to find this issue reported here.

Highlighted

Same problem here! My favourite feature of spotify, NEED IT BACK! 

Highlighted

Having same issue 😞

Highlighted

Casual Listener

"Top Recommendations for You" is my preferred feature of Spotify. It used to update more than once/week and mine hasn't updated in perhaps a month. I may have to explore other services if this is not addressed.

Highlighted

Music Fan

I'm having the same issue.  When it updates seems random.  It used to do it on a somewhat regular basis but right now it's been at least two weeks.  Ideally there'd be a way to reset it manually whenever you're tired of what's there.  But right now I'd just settle for a new group on a reasonably regular basis, like once a week.

And it's the same old recommendations on my phone, web player on my work computer, and app on my home PC.  Come on Spotify!  I needs me some new recs!

Highlighted

there is no limit to my disappointment, I loved this function so much, but it seems to be cut out, as it once was with lyrics, I do not understand why to create a good functional, and then systematically cut it and, as usual, do not explain any explanations (

SUGGESTED POSTS