Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have just noticed that the bonus tracks on the Pink Floyd remasters are greyed out & when clicking on them I get a message saying "This song is not available, if you have the file on your computer you can import it.

These bonus tracks were available before as I have listened to them not that long ago.

See attached image.

Cheers

Spotify.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @BanziBaby

They are unavailable for me as well.

There's another version of 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' available too, but that doesn't have CD2.

Spotify would love to have all of the content available for everybody everywhere.
Unfortunately sometimes there are various occasions that may cause some of the content to become unavailable - changes in licensing, rights changing hands, artist's decisions or agreements that are pending or can't be reached (just to name a few).

Hopefully the songs become available very soon 🙂

Hope this helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @BanziBaby

They are unavailable for me as well.

There's another version of 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' available too, but that doesn't have CD2.

Spotify would love to have all of the content available for everybody everywhere.
Unfortunately sometimes there are various occasions that may cause some of the content to become unavailable - changes in licensing, rights changing hands, artist's decisions or agreements that are pending or can't be reached (just to name a few).

Hopefully the songs become available very soon 🙂

Hope this helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts