Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with Spotify desktop application for Windows

Trouble with Spotify desktop application for Windows

Hi all,

I play my music via Spotify desktop application for my windows laptop, via usb I connect my laptop to my Pioneer DDJ SR set (as a hub). I am able to play all music and sounds via this away, except via the Spotify application, the application automatically skips songs without playing them at all, and then crashes.

So far i have been using the Spotify web application, this does seem to work, but is obviously not as clean and usable as the desktop application.

Have people had this problem before? I can not find a solution on the forums or elsewhere online.

Thank you,

Ike

2 Replies

bump

Hi there @119076675,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Note that Spotify is intended for private use only and we cannot offer support for all third party playback devices.

Nevertheless, here is something you can try out. If you're on Windows 10 you can change the default output device of your system and see if that makes a difference.

Go Windows Settings / System /Sound / and then scroll down and click the option titled App volume and device preferences. There you can change the output device of all your current open programs.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts