Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Turn on desktop overlay [Windows 10]

Turn on desktop overlay [Windows 10]

Hi, after reinstalling my Win10 I have no more option "show desktop overlay...".
I know, a lot of people iritates this feature, but I like it a lot.

How can I turn it on again?

Thanks

a.png
5 Replies

Hey, @MAPO2195 -

First, try logging in/out again- and a clean reinstallation through here! A majority of issues can be fixed by these solutions 🙂

Tell me how it turns out 🙂

Thank you for help, but  it still doesn't work.

I have tried to log out/in more times. I have uninstalled the app, restarted the computer and installed again using your link.

Hey, @MAPO2195 -

Sorry for the late reply - as this is certainly a strange issue. Can you give us some more information, as it helps us troubleshoot the issue? For example:

1. When did is start disappearing? Right after you reinstalled Windows 10?
  2. What version of Windows and Spotify is installed on your PC?

I'll be waiting for your reply- just as I always did 🙂

Yes, right after reinstalling Win10 Pro 64bit from genuine Dell flash disk added to my book. All drivers were downloaded from Dell website.

Spotify v1.0.68.407.g6864aaaf

Hey, @MAPO2195 -

I'm sorry- but we can't surely confirm what's the issue here. It's likely an issue with Spotify itself, or at least the app installed on your PC- You can contact the support team through this contact form so they can take a look into your issue. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and they'll get on to you ASAP. 

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts