Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Viewing Albums

Viewing Albums

Device: PC
Operating System Version: Windows 7
Spotify Version: 1.0.73.345.g6c9971ef

Some of us who grew up listening to CDs like to listen to full albums. I've in fact saved a lot of my CDs as albums within Spotify (not ripping from the CD, just saved from the Spotify library).

Whenever I click on 'Albums' on the left-hand nav of Spotify, with the intention of listening to one of these albums, it instead displays all kind of albums, from which I've saved singles to my playlist.

So if I've saved a random single to my playlist, the 'mini-album' that it came from, perhaps a 3 single release of that same track, gets added to my albums list. I just mainly want to see the full albums I've pro-actively saved.

I know what you're thinking - there's a 'Saved Albums Only' toggle at the top of the page. This is true, but it doesn't remember my preference. On top of this, whenever I view the albums it loads the page half-way down. I therefore have to scroll up to the top every time and click the toggle, every time I look at albums.

This effort may seem negligible, but having to scroll and use the toggle every time I look at the saved albums, is extremely tedious.

Please could you consider either:

- Having 'Saved Albums Only' switched on by default (surely the most common use case?)
-Or, remembering the preference for aforementioned switch

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

C'mon guys, this is a month, and not even an acknowledgment?

I've listened to 3 albums this morning, and after each time clicking 'Albums' on the left nav I'm having to scroll up from half way down the Albums page, then click the 'saved albums only' toggle each time.

Surely I'm not the only person seeing this?  For some reason it doesn't do it if you click 'Albums' straightaway. Maybe it's a time delay, or happens after the album has finished?

Suggested posts